Sunday, July 8, 2007

Week 9, Thing # 20: YouTube!

I have looked at this site many times as my daughter showed it to me last year (there has a really hilarious video she wanted me to see).
I am going to add one of my favorite videos called "Running with the Squirrels", a parody of the running of the bulls in Pamplona (which, by the way, is currently going on in Spain as part of the San Fermin festival). Hemmingway, eat your heart out!




YouTube has been used successfully by BCPL (they posted a video for Reading Road Trip). Libraries might want to use this for markeing future programs-it would be fun to also see short clips from library Galas, or other programs that have recently been held.

1 comment:

HCPL Techincal Trainer said...

We in HCPL have also used YouTube.

Look for Harford County Public Library on YouTube and see what comes up.