Thursday, July 12, 2007

Harry Potter (I know it's not Library 2.0)!

Ok, so I like squirrels AND Harry Potter. There is a really interesting article from a Canadian website on J.K Rowling with lots of HP trivia.
And yes, I have several (4) copies of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" ordered from Amazon. I have one trade hardcover and the deluxe slipcover edition on order with Amazon (US), and the British children's and adult edition coming from Amazon (UK). This means that I will have all 7 books in U.S. first editions, and all 7 in the British edition.
Angelique just sent me a link for Harry Potter's Top 10 Haunts. I am saving this for my next trip to England to visit my daughter. My husband will probably want to sit in a pub instead of visiting the HP haunts!

2 comments:

HCPL Techincal Trainer said...

ls, it is OK if you post about things besides library 2.0.

This is YOUR blog. You started it because of 2.0 but don't need to limit it to that.

IrmBrown said...

Where's Harry's squirrel? You need to do a mashup. :-)