Sunday, June 10, 2007

Week 3, Thing #5, Exercise A: Explore Flickr Photo


Squirrels on Flickr!!!!
Title: "Party on the Patio". Title: "Wasted Away in Margaritaville".






Title: "Wired".
Well, I am clearly NOT the only one who appreciates squirrels as I found hundreds of photos through a Flickr search. You can see by the titles that people are having way too much fun! I could have spent much more time scrolling through the photo list. The tags came in handy. Looking through the photos, it is evident that people are being very creative and funny not only for their own amusement, but for the amusement of others as well.
I used the photo upload tool in Blogger after I saved the photos to my desktop. I have to practice more with positioning and sizing the photos in a blog posting.

No comments: