Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Blogging Off Topic: "Danny the Squirrel"


I remembered this great story from "The Onion", and decided to post it. (Remember, having fun at work!). Danny the Squirrel has to admit that he "loves the nuts".

I added this as a note to myself. I tried to use the tool at the bottom of The Onion page called "blog this". It opened a box, and I tried to follow instructions to add this story through The Onion website. It didn't work, so I need to follow up and ask some "experts" how this really work. Would be easier, and I think that the story should have just appeared in this box.
I'll follow up. Just enjoy the story!


1 comment:

CarrotTop said...

I never knew that someone could like squirrels so much. Myself I am a anti-squirrel person, but hey that's my thing. The library is the place that trys to meet everyone's interest. So, you go girl and talk about your squirrels. Its intersting what you have done with the different or is it the same squirrel. You have been innovative and creative